Powered by AI, Guided by Coding Excellence
Select Data’s solutions leverage the insight of AI and NLP to improve quality outcomes and turnaround time.
Outsourced Coding & Documentation Review Services
Use Insights from AI & NLP for Better Coding & Clinical Documentation
As the first to leverage the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP) to transform home health coding and documentation, Select Data is leading the way to better outcomes. NLP and AI come together to extract valuable insights from unstructured clinical data to provide actionable feedback for more accurate coding and CDI.
Leverage Our Team of Coding Experts
The Select Data team is staffed by coding experts with years of experience, in-depth education, and a commitment to quality to thrive in an integrity-focused environment. Quality assurance processes ensure teams deliver excellence in all services.
See the Difference in Quality Results
With US-based, carefully selected professionals, Select Data delivers high-quality coding, CDI, OASIS review, and auditing. The Select Data team is committed to excellence and identifies opportunities for improved reimbursement, insights into agency trends that can reduce risk, and recommends more accurate plan of care documentation.
Coding and CDI
- Achieve high-quality coding with more complete documentation, records coded to the highest level of specificity, and fewer Questionable Episodes (QEs)
- Leverage an experienced team that accurately identifies opportunities for reimbursement and accelerated cashflow
- Reduce risk of audits and penalties with high-quality, reliable coding and clinical documentation improvement
Streamline operational processes and eliminate repetitive data correlation utilizing SmartCare’s natural language processing (NLP) to deliver a faster return of actionable recommendations
- Achieve accurate PDGM elements for Clinical Category and Functional Score, reduced ADRs, lower re-hospitalization rates
- Ensure documented and coordinated Plan of Care is provided
- Improve documentation using clinical algorithms to identify OASIS questions most likely to have documentation deficiencies
- Drive ongoing improvements with actionable feedback from the Select Data team
- Support ongoing quality improvement with regular auditing
- Capture all reimbursement by ensuring there is no missing documentation, inaccurate coding, unrealized reimbursement, and incorrect OASIS responses
- Gain insight needed to avoid future QEs
- Lower risk for regulatory audits
- Leverage insight from Select Data’s detailed analysis and recommendations for improvement and education
HIPAA and HITECH Compliance
Compliance and security are part of our way of life
A sample of our steps to keep patient data secure include:
- Select Data partners with Sidepath, a Microsoft EMS Gold Partner who specializes in network security.
- All employees receive initial and ongoing training specific to HIPAA and data protection. Employees also enter into a confidentiality agreement. Violation of this agreement results in possible termination and legal action.
- Access cards are used to screen and control entry of employees into the facility.
- A dedicated Compliance Officer ensures compliance management processes, which are strictly adhered to and are updated regularly.
To request a copy of our current security auditing, including ISO
IEC27002/SOCII/ISO1799, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org