Strength of Our Team Creates Success for Our Clients
Select Data is leading the industry by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP) in our SmartCare solution to achieve:
- High-Quality Coding
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- OASIS Accuracy
Home health and hospice agencies trust the Select Data team to deliver accurate feedback and a consultative approach supported by its proven processes, technology advancements, and clinical expertise. With a commitment to both CDI and innovative platform solutions, Select Data leads in success with value-based care.
Select Data Team
With more than 30 years of experience in the home health and hospice industry, Select Data assists home health and hospice agencies in transforming operational challenges into revenue generating opportunities. Our experienced, onshore team takes a partnership approach, identifying issues affecting agency productivity and working with clinical and administrative staff to implement solutions that improve agency performance and profitability.
Chief Executive Officer
Ed Buckley is a home health industry veteran with more than 30 years of management and ownership experience. As Chief Executive Officer, Ed sets the vision of Select Data, develops new products and services, while managing its day-to-day operations. Ed earned a bachelor’s degree in Economics from UCLA.
Chief Information Officer
JULIE DOYLE, RN, COS-C
Chief Clinical and Compliance Officer
Chief Product Officer
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Select Data, we define our success by the impact we make on the clinical and financial outcomes of our customers. Our team members are a critical part of achieving success and we thoughtfully add to our team with professionals who are focused on:
Paying attention to detail
Identifying proactive ways to improve coding and documentation for our clients
Delivering results that comply with complex regulations and requirements
HIPAA and HITECH Compliance
Compliance and security are part of our way of life
A sample of our steps to keep patient data secure include:
- Select Data partners with Sidepath, a Microsoft EMS Gold Partner who specializes in network security.
- All employees receive initial and ongoing training specific to HIPAA and data protection. Employees also enter into a confidentiality agreement. Violation of this agreement results in possible termination and legal action.
- Access cards are used to screen and control entry of employees into the facility.
- A dedicated Compliance Officer ensures compliance management processes, which are strictly adhered to and are updated regularly.
To request a copy of our current security auditing, including ISO
IEC27002/SOCII/ISO1799, please contact email@example.com